Yard Driver – 2nd Shift
This position is responsible for driving and parking vehicles in a safe manner.
2nd shift: 530pm-330am
$13.50/hour, weekly pay
Position responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ability to drive an automatic and standard transmission vehicles.
- Work in all weather conditions including rain and snow.
- Ability to work weekends.
- Move vehicles from point A to point B in a designated area with in a Yard environment.
- Transport new vehicles within 15 mile radius (from one yard compound to another).
- Strong focus on safety and alertness.
- Variety of work driving many types of cars and models
Essential Skills and Experience
- G.E.D. or High School Diploma.
- Basic computer skills using Windows based Word and Excel.
- Basic Driving skills.
- Valid Driver's license required
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job.