Tool Maintenance Tech – 2nd Shift
MCM Staffing is looking for maintenance techs in the Rochester Hills Area. Temp to hire opportunity, with room to grow!
To learn and assist in the maintenance and repair of all presses and equipment, while adhering to the Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Develop and perform daily, weekly, monthly, and annual preventative maintenance.
- Fabrication and repair of equipment.
- Troubleshoot, fix and/or recommend all repairs, upgrades or improvements.
- Order parts and call in any service technicians from outside companies as required.
- Maintain records of maintenance performed.
- Help prevent unscheduled downtime.
- Perform building maintenance.
- Perform and adhere to lock-out procedures, along with any and all other safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Work with and train under the direction of the molding manager or designee.
- Has authority to stop the process if nonconforming or suspect material is found.
- Other duties as assigned.