This position performs the design, building and maintenance of automated production test stations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and develop electrical/electronic equipment and electronic control circuits for new and existing test fixtures.
- Consult with hardware/software engineers to ensure test meets requirements.
- Control test instrumentation for automated test via LabVIEW.
- Debug, troubleshoot and verify test stations to ensure they are functional and meet requirements.
- Develop test documentation; test plans, fixture specifications and operational procedures.
- Support production test, local and remote.
- Must have intermediate to advanced knowledge and experience with the National Instruments LabVIEW development environment.
- Demonstrated experience in the design, building and maintenance of automated production test stations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently or on a team. Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Must have experience in National Instruments LabVIEW Programming, Automated Test Design Electronics; and, Automated Test Design Mechanical.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College/technical school or equivalent combination
- 5+ years experience with LabView preferred
- Familiarity with electronic manufacturing is a plus.