Shipping & Receiving Associate
MCM Staffing is Hiring Shipping and Receiving Associates in Sarasota, FL!
Shift: 5:30 am – 3:30 pm
Apply today and download the Robal app to view all of our jobs!
With the Robal app, you can search for jobs, clock in/out, and get daily paychecks. Use the link below to download the Robal and find a job near you!
Robal App: https://robal.app/i-need-work
– Receives, inspects, and stores materials, tools, equipment, and products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Unload and unpack shipments of products.
– Perform incoming inspection that may include damage and correct quantities.
– Report damages, defects, or shortages to the appropriate counterpart.
– Match shipments to their associated Purchase Order and enter receiving data on paperwork.
– Complete the receiving transaction.
– Prepare and organize received stock for inventory.
– Return damage product to senders.
– Sorting and placing materials or items in designated storage area on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
– Organizing, sweeping, dusting, etc work area for orderliness.
– Inventory cycle counts: entering, documenting, tracking, etc through MRP system.
– Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
– Work effectively with all departments for materials needed to support production and customer service.
– 2 years minimum related experience in a manufacturing environment.
– Previous experience working in a stockroom, preferred.
– High school diploma or general education equivalent – or – additional related experience and/or training. Equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
– Reading and interpreting blueprints, engineering drawings, specifications and checklists.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
– Knowledge of MRP, basic inventory control, production experience.