MCM Staffing is hiring Service Technicians!
Shift: 6 am – 4 pm
Download the Robal app here https://bit.ly/RobalApp to apply and view all our jobs!
Apply today and download the Robal app to view all of our jobs!
With the Robal app, you can search for jobs, clock in/out, and get daily paychecks. Use the link below to download the Robal and find a job near you!
Robal App: https://robal.app/i-need-work
The Service Technician troubleshoots and performs the in-house repair and final testing of manufactured and assembled products. The candidate must possess solid troubleshooting skills and/or abilities, knowledge of calibration and test procedures. Drives customer satisfaction through service excellence.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Troubleshoot, repair, program and final testing of manufactured and assembled products. These products include Customer assets, Sales & Marketing demos, Academy Trainers, Engineering Assets, CS Loaners and units to be refurbished for resale.
– Support Production Dept when shipping schedules require.
– Troubleshoot complex issues that may be caused from environmental conditions such as heat, moisture, vibration and abuse.
– Service Technicians repair and reassemble sub-assemblies and perform final product preparations themselves instead of using production assembly lines.
– Technicians are responsible for updating CRM with repair activity, failure codes and material to be reworked.
– Test documentation, time and other business must be turned in with accuracy and on time.
– Can be put on stretch assignment when needed pursuant to a formal training on product. Stretch assignments are structured as part of employee development.
– Associate degree or technical certification in engineering (electronics, mechanical, robotics) or technical experience for at least 5 years doing troubleshooting and repair.
– To troubleshoot efficiently, the employee must have the following technical skills:
- Ability to comprehend and follow programming.
- Knowledge of calibration and test procedures.
- Ability to read wiring diagrams.
- Ability to read schematics.
- Ability to utilize concepts of electricity and fluids.
- Ability to utilize concepts of computer networking.
- Ability to observe symptoms and develop strategies to narrow problem to root cause.
- Ability to disassemble and repair complex assembles.
- Service Technician troubleshoot to board and component level using computer, electronic, pneumatic and medical test equipment which include: Volt Meter, Current Meter, Ohm Meter, Oscilloscope, Pressure Gauges, Gas Flow Meters, Physiologic Monitors, Multi-gas Analyzers, Defibrillators, Respirometer, Ventilators and Custom Test Software.
- Repairs are made using a variety of hand and power tools that include: Screwdrivers, wrenches, socket sets, hammers, punches, knives, saws, cable crimpers, strippers, soldering iron, grills, grinders, glues and adhesives.