Madison Heights manufacturer is looking for Saw operators/janitor – contract to hire.
-Operating an industrial Saw. Training provided.
- Set up and operate either saw at rated production
- Cut and deburr tube to produce correct lengths, a quality cut, and correct packages per order
- Tack weld the ends of round tube in bundles prior to cutting
- Load long lengths with overhead crane and remove cut lengths with forklift as necessary
- Cut, remove, replace, and crimp steel banding as required
-Must be willing to clean areas of the plant as directed, help with odds and ends when directed, willing to clean bathrooms, take out trash and any other projects assigned when not being a saw operator.
– Hours: 8-hour shift 7am-3:30pm Overtime is available
-MUST have reliable transportation to arrive on time.