MCM Staffing is looking for a experienced receptionist in the Livonia area! Direct Hire Opportunity!
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable (floor mats clean, tomatoes in bowl, furniture clean and dusted, reading material updated)
- Maintain visitor log and distribute badges to onsite guests
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Order front office supplies (potentially all office/stationery supplies/coffee), keep inventory of stock and restock kitchen with coffee supplies daily.
- Make sure conference rooms are being scheduled properly for meetings and ensure they are presentable prior to scheduled meetings (whiteboards clean, tables wiped, chairs pushed in, etc)
- Order food if requested for meetings
- Receive and sort daily mail and deliveries
- Prepare FedEx/UPS/courier waybills and schedule pickups
- Perform occasional clerical duties as required
- Assemble and ship packages for candidates
- Prepare labels for customer service packages/samples
- Assemble and distribute marketing materials
- Follow proper procedures for receiving packages for the company
- Coordinate detailing and cleaning schedule of company vehicles – KINGSVILLE
- Track garage inventory of (Marketing) items leaving and entering the garage. Ensure garage is left in an orderly manner.
- Disperse funds from vending shortages.