Summary: This position is responsible for inspecting incoming materials and assemblies. This position reports to the Quality Department.
- Mechanical and visual inspection of incoming parts/assemblies and finished product.
- Receiving inspection transactions.
- Finished product documentation.
- Reading and interpreting blue prints, engineering drawings, specifications and checklists.
- Setting priorities to support production.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 3-5 years experience using mechanical gauges.
- 3-5 years experience using visual inspection techniques.
- 3-5 years experience reading blue prints, engineering drawings and engineering specifications.
- 3-5 years experience in electrical component testing preferred.
- Proficient at computer transactions.
- Proficient in understanding and interpreting GD&T.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, (Deltek, and SalesForce preferred)
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Must be able to multi task.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed deadlines
- Complies with & enforces all applicable safety rules, regulations, & procedures.
- Performs all duties in complete compliance with all legal & ethical standards.
- Maintains security of proprietary information.
- Maintain a professional manner in appearance and communications.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds as required.