Prior experience or knowledge of: offset printing, mail house operations, USPS regulations, graphic design, InDesign software, proof-reading, data/list processing, writing, editing and Mailshop software are a plus (not required).
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented; proven multi-tasker and problem solver.
- Able and accustomed to working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to understand and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal.
- Able to work well independently and with co-workers and clients.
- Basic PC skills including Word, Outlook, Excel and PDF writable software.
This individual is responsible for managing the workflow (of multiple jobs at the same time) throughout their department. This can include one, several, or all of the following for each job the Project Coordinator is assigned:
- Provide to each department/their department all necessary materials, information, work orders, etc needed so they can effectively and accurately complete their portion of the job. This includes the art, data, print shop, laser print/personalization & product departments.
- Proof art & copy changes; laser personalized material and attend press-checks.
- Work with the Sales Partner to ensure the final product is not only correct but also meets the expectations and goals of the client.
- Communicate directly, as needed, with the clients to answer questions and/or resolve issues.
- Reconcile job costs with final invoices.
- Answer customer phone calls when needed.
- Partner with the Account Manager(s) when needed to help support clients and customers.