Production Packers Needed in Livonia.
**** First Shift – 6:30AM-3PM
**** Phone Interviews will be conducted first
Production Packer will be responsible for kitting and packing automotive parts for both the assembly facility and end consumers. This includes validating the correct parts have been picked, kitting parts according to standard work, packaging and labeling as required, and ensuring parts are presented in a safe and high-quality manner.
***Must be reliable, have strong attention to detail, experience kitting/packing product, and strong automotive experience.***
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year of work experience or equivalent military experience
• Experience with MS Office products
• Ability to lift packages up to 50 pounds..
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Must be detailed oriented with excellent organization skills.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able learn new processes and systems in a short time span.
• Ability to work overtime as needed.