The Production Operator(s) works on a team in a high-volume, manufacturing environment. Duties include operating high-speed bottling or packaging equipment, load raw materials, troubleshoot equipment and equipment repairs, preventative maintenance, quality control inspections, and record production output/quality results/equipment down-time.
Operating, troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing of each filling and packing machine and related equipment, such as batching and blending equipment.
Monitor all running equipment to include normal running parameters, set points, etc. according to work instructions.
- Conduct cleaning of filling and packing machines and related equipment.
- Perform quality checks and interpret data using company software.
- Participate in execution of preventive, predictive and reactive maintenance on filling and packing machines and related equipment.
- Perform changeovers to include changeover parts set-up, planning, improvement and assessment of changeover success.
- Daily reporting and recording of damage containers, production yields number of packaged finished products, and potential maintenance related issues.
- Utilize process improvement techniques, tools and procedures.
- Report spills or leaks that could cause an accident or effect the environment.
- Production job order execution for single packaging line.
- Operation, troubleshooting, operational checks/inspections and operator maintenance of multiple packaging lines.
- Product and tooling changeovers procedures for multiple packaging lines.
- Flush oil collection, sampling for lab testing, storage.???????
- Pallet jack operating experience needed.
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 1 Years of Operator experience in manufacturing and/or supply chain.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have ability to interact and work well with other team members.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours a day, bend, stoop, and lift up to 50 lbs multiple times per day.
- Must be able to tolerate fluctuating temperature conditions.
- Ability to work well in a team encompassing many disciplines as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in dynamic and changing environment.
- Must have VALID Florida Driver’s License or Florida ID (required for entry into the Port).