MCM Staffing is looking for Warehouse Associates for in the Belleville Area! Temp to Perm Positions available. Apply today, start tomorrow!
Shift: 1st shift, 2nd shift, working Monday-Friday with OT required sometimes on Saturdays/Sunday
The general laborer is responsible for taking parts off the conveyor line and placing them into cardboard boxes and sorting. A computer may be used to weigh boxes and print labels. Once the parts are packaged the box is placed on a pallet, wrapped up, and placed at the shipping area. This position does require lifting up to 40lbs. on a consistent basis as well as basic data entry.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs on a consistent basis
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be available to work the occasional overtime and weekend
- Reliable Transportation and ability to get to work on time every day
- Some forklift (hi-lo) experience preferred
- Ability to read labels