PPE REQUIRED: Safety Glasses, Vest and Safety Glasses, non slip shoes
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 5 lbs
- Must pass Drug Test and Background Check!
Warren manufacturing company is looking for someone to take temps of their workers coming into the building before shift.
Experience must include taking vital signs, specifically temperatures, documenting results and organizational skills
shift runs from 3:50am – 8:30am and 2p – 3:30p M-F