Building electrical panels by mounting components and wiring.
– Soldering wires to components. Attaching connectors, etc.
– Soldering components to circuit boards.
– Drilling panels for mounting screws to mount components to panels.
– Manual dexterity a plus to handle small parts, fine wires.
– Generally less than 10 lbs. not more than 25 lbs.
– Mostly a sit down situation, there is some standing, walking, gathering parts, etc.
– A good fit for someone who wants to learn electrical circuits and reading schematics.