The Operations Coordinator is highly organized, self-motivated and possesses a desire to work at a fast pace with a sense of urgency, they use the company's QuickBooks files to build and fill order via BOM and Manufacturing planning.
They supervise shipping and send invoices for accounts receivable.
They maintain QB Items-WIP-Product builds-inventory-shipping process while adhering to FDA/Medical Device regulations and compliance to complete the quality cycle.
They must develop, deploy, and utilizes the Misys MRP module.
They manage and plan complex tasks to prioritize competing demands to meet deadlines, such as managing customer orders, manufacturing schedules, and shipping the final product.
This is a leadership position, and they must be able to motivate others, negotiate with others, and resolve conflicting objectives and priorities to ensure customer satisfaction with timely delivery of quality products.
- Be accountable for ensuring orders are received into the QB/MRP system and/or other support databases; accountable for ensuring demand alignment of customer demand to MRP system.
- Ensure that the customer’s purchasing systems’ requirements are being fulfilled by operations and shipping
- Provide continuous feedback to the customer on order status throughout the production cycle by providing proactive communication with the customer in anticipation of customers’ needs.
- Coordinate internal activities of all departments involved to achieve customer commitments. Coordinates resolving issues by achieving a mutually acceptable solution.
- Manage Customer Metrics and keeps customer database updated with all activities and maintains all records for account responsibility.
- Actively participate in process mapping and process improvement initiatives within the team and as needed throughout the organization including deploying new MPR system.
- Utilize customer databases and portals as needed to support delivery schedule coordination, obtaining PO’s, generating invoices, extracting drawings, etc.
- Issue, manage and administer RMAs for customer returns and coordinate rework as necessary in coordination with the Quality team.
- Assist Product Managers, Project Managers and Business Development Managers in the generation and submission of quotation documents as needed.
- Manages QuickBooks for manufacturing (new and current products), develops/audits bill of materials, handles sales orders, builds products, and invoices customers.