MCM Staffing is hiring Molders!
The ideal molder will be a self-motivated individual that performs all duties required in the molding process. Some of the duties include, but are not limited to, molding the correct quantity of molds per the schedule at the required quality level. Must be able to work well with others in a team setting, and convey a positive image of the company in all actions and behaviors. Ability to take initiative and accept responsibility for job assignments / duties and to be held accountable for their successful completion. Attention to details, procedures, while completing routine paperwork and perform other duties as assigned thoroughly / promptly. Ensure appropriate safety procedures, safely operate equipment and perform housekeeping tasks to maintain a safe work environment. Have good organizational skills and effective time management skills, while following ISO:9001 process guidelines. Ability to work variable and flexible hours including overtime with minimal supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent; one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write, speak English, add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. while using safe lifting techniques.
- Ability to occasionally twist, turn, reach above shoulder.
Day shift $15/hr