MCM Staffing is looking for Material Handlers in the Belleville Area! Temp to Perm Positions available. Apply today, start tomorrow!
Material Handler must have Stand Up Hi Lo Experience
Shift: 1st shift, 2nd shift, working Monday-Friday with OT required sometimes on Saturdays/Sunday
The general laborer is responsible for taking parts off the conveyor line and placing them into cardboard boxes and sorting. A computer may be used to weigh boxes and print labels. Once the parts are packaged the box is placed on a pallet, wrapped up, and placed at the shipping area. This position does require lifting up to 40lbs. on a consistent basis as well as basic data entry.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs on a consistent basis
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be available to work the occasional overtime and weekend
- Reliable Transportation and ability to get to work on time every day
- Occasional lifting, climbing, carrying, pulling, griping, grasping and reaching
- Hand and eye coordination.
- Drive/operate fork truck, tugger and/or cherry picker in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Organize & stock material supplies to meet production requirements and inventory control
- Pick and store in sequential order as needed.
- Deliver material to the production lines – Ensure production areas are fully stocked prior to end of shift relief.
- Bring empty dunnage to the receiving or bailer.