Material Control Tech
MCM Staffing is looking for Material Control Techs and Material Handlers in the Livonia area!
**** DAY Shift 7AM to 3:30PM
**** Phone Interviews
**** MVR Required
Material Control Techs will be responsible for picking and packing automotive parts, getting them ready to ship to the assembly facility floor. This includes building, wrapping, and labeling pallets in a safe and easily accessible way. Some inventory control duties.
***Must be reliable, have strong attention to detail, the ability to drive a stand-up and/or sit-down fork truck, and strong automotive and inventory picking experience.***
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year of work experience or equivalent military experience.
• Ability to lift packages up to 50 pounds.
• Experience recording/tracking inventory in an ERP system.
• Excellent data entry and computer skills.
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Experience picking orders to a pick list both with and without a tablet/scanner.
• Must be detailed oriented with excellent organization skills.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able learn new processes and systems in a short time span.
• Ability to work overtime as needed.