Position Title: Maintenance Tech
Basic Functions: Maintain and install plant equipment.
Pay: $24 an hour
1. Troubleshoot and repair equipment.
2. Maintain, install, and upgrade plant equipment.
3. Troubleshoot, program and repair programmable controllers.
4. Must furnish all tools to efficiently perform job duties.
5. Required to exercise reasonable attention, cad judgment in the performance of assigned duties to prevent personal Injury to themselves or others or damage to equipment and/or tooling.
6. Responsible for working knowledge of plant facilities.
7. Able to perform other duties assigned by their supervisor.
8. Responsible for housekeeping of work area.
9. Utilize methods for continuous improvements and preventive maintenance.
10. All team members have the right and responsibility to shut down production in the event of Safety or Quality issue, Reporting Relationship:
Maintenance Supervisor Education Required: Industrial Maintenance Degree 2 to 4 year Experience Required: Five years experience with similar equipment and systems, Experience with general plant maintenance. Mechanical, analytical and problem-solving skills.