MCM Staffing is hiring Maintenance Techs!
Pay = $18/hr
Shift = 6:00 am – 2:30 pm Mon-Fri
- General facility janitorial maintenance (light cleaning) – taking out trash, filling paper towel, cleaning out baler, wiping counters, wiping guard rails
- Basic repairs of machinery, switching lightbulbs, basic plumbing & electrical work, inspecting racks for damage
- Provide technical support to Maintenance team members to troubleshoot complex problems in order to recover highly automated production equipment quickly.
- Investigate difficult to resolve machine problems to determine root cause and implement countermeasures à primarily after other technician’s efforts have failed
- Spec and/or implement countermeasures to improve machine reliability or to upgrade obsolete machine components à primarily for complex issues that cannot be delegated to Maintenance team members
- Coordinate with machine design and/or PE teams when large or complex design solutions are needed to improve machine reliability or to upgrade obsolete machine components
- Lead or support a variety of special projects to improve machines and or team member skills – this could include investigation, planning developing proposals, coordination with vendors, summarizing information into presentation materials, etc.
- Review machine specs and designs prior to construction and make recommendations for improvement to design concepts in order to enhance future maintainability and reliability
- Support the development and implementation of a comprehensive Preventive and Predictive Maintenance plan and procedures for automated equipment
- Analyze data to identify opportunities to improve the reliability, quality, or productivity of equipment
Note: Duties and responsibilities may require extended periods of off-shift work, call-in work, or on-call work schedules