Machine operator – Slitter Machine
Slitter Operator $19-$21 per hour, depending on experience
Seeking candidates with a stable job history and at least two years of experience operating a Metals Slitting and Cut-to-Length line.
*Please do not apply if you do not have slitting experience.*
· 2 years+ experience operating a Metals Slitting and Cut-to-Length line, including Machine Set-Up.
· 2 years+ experience operating a Forklift and Overhead Crane.
· Ability to read and comprehend Policy, Work Instructions, & Process Control Plans.
· Ability to produce quality products safely to customer specifications.
· Able to perform preventative maintenance on equipment and keep work area clean and orderly
· Ability to be mathematically advanced with multiplication, division of fractions and decimal system.
· Ability to write legibly and comprehensively; work with knives & tooling; lift up to 60 pounds; and remain on feet for the majority of work hours.
· Drug-free workplace.
- Must have steel toe boots.
- Safety glasses, ear protection and safety vest provided by site.