Duties include building and assembling large industrial machinery, as well as auxiliary equipment such as conveyor and screening equipment.
Will occasionally travel to customers sites to install and trouble shoot equipment.
- Must have strong mechanical knowledge and know how to read and understand mechanical blue prints.
- Limited travel is required (local & non-local travel). Preferred for the individual to have a passport or the ability to get one.
- Successful candidate should have a minimum of 5-10 years of related experience.
Successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Have experience rigging and lifting large loads up to 30 tons.
- Have strong mechanical knowledge.
- Have welding experience.
- Know how to read & interpret mechanical schematics & blue prints.
- Machining knowledge is desirable, but not required.
- Have experience with working with precision measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers and depth gauges.
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and electrical is desired but not a requirement.