Logistics Office Administrator
Belleville, MI Manufacturing company is looking for a Logistics Office Assistant. This person is responsible for both responsibilities in the office as well as on the production floor.
Temp to Hire Opportunity with Sign On bonus! Mon- Friday – 11AM-7:30PM
Other responsibilities/experience includes:
-2+ years experience in logistics or transportation. Leadership experience is a plus.
– Basic Computer and Microsoft knowledge.
– Experience communicating with customers, PC Groups and drivers throughout the organization.
-Ability to keep accurate records with Content Management System (CMS) for assigned customers
-Experience creating SIL’s (shipping Instructions list) packets and staging SIL’s in staging post
-Maintains shipping progress post
-Creates BOL’s (Bill of lading) for Drivers
-Send ASN’s (Advanced Shipping Notice) to customers
– Create and Maintain files for assigned customers along with filing monthly records for retention
– Creating / Processing on time and accurate orders for customers
- High School Diploma or GED
- Years of Experience – 2 to 4 years
- Area/Type of Experience – Logistics or Trans Experience; Leadership Experience in Logistics
- Special Skills /Abilities Needed – Basic Computer and Microsoft Knowledge ; Proficient Computer and Microsoft Knowledge