Human Resource Manager
Roseville manufacturing company is looking for a Human Resource Manager.
Basic duties include:
· Maintains work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions.
· Responsible for full-cycle recruiting for all locations.
· Conducts and analyzes exit interviews.
· Maintains training of employee’s by establishing, selecting, scheduling and documenting training programs.
· Ensures accuracy of pay records and maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and coordinating job evaluations, preparing wage and salary budgets, monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions, and recommending, planning and implementing pay structure revision.
· Monitors and verifies vacation, sick/personal days on time sheets for all locations.
· Prepares and processes payroll.
· Ensures planning, monitoring and appraisal of associate work results by ensuring the evaluation process is implemented and effective.
· Counsels and mediates problem resolution with associate grievances and coaches managers.
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigation, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearing.
· Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating and coordinating human resource policies and procedures in the employee handbook.
· Oversees safety program by developing and implementing safety standards.
· Contributes to team effort by participating on improvement teams as required.
· Contributes to Company success by performing any other functions as assigned
· Minimum 8-10 years HR experience and related degree required.
· Must have knowledge of various state and federal labor laws.
· Must have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
Wage based on experience and ranging form $70,000-85,000