Housekeeper – Houseperson
Hospitality – Hotel positions require 2-4 weekends a month and the schedule is determined by the occupancy and the business of the hotel.
Help in pool areas and other common areas-
• Clean rooms as assigned.
• Change linens and make the beds.
• Thoroughly clean bathrooms.
• Sweep, vacuum, dust, mop, and pick up trash.
• Replenish guest amenities/toiletries.
• Load and organize cart, store properly at the end of each shift.
• Receive keys and assigned rooms – return at the end of each shift.
• Respond to guest requests and report guest issues.
• Follow proper lost and found procedures for items left behind in a guest room.
• Report any items in need of repair.
• Follow all safety procedures while working.
Us all forms of communication: verbal, written, telephones, pagers, radios, and other methods as required.
This job requires standing and walking for the entire shift and does require lifting 35-50 pounds.
The houseperson will also be required to maintain carpets and floors and operate necessary equipment.