Must have previous hotel housekeeping experience.
Full time- 32-40 a week based on occupancy. $14/hour
Uniform is black work or tennis shoes- no crocs, sandals, boots, etc., black pants and tucked-in shirt, black belt. Black well-fitting scrubs in good condition are also an option.
- Performs cleaning duties in all guest areas and back of house.
- Must have previous HOTEL Housekeeping experience and be able to provide references and/or description of the job duties
- Consistently offers professional, friendly, and engaging service.
- Ensures housekeeping departmental standards are followed.
- Responds timely to guests’ special requests for miscellaneous items like cribs, cots, extra towels, etc.
- Maintains inventory of necessary supplies.
- Reports necessary maintenance items.
- Follows departmental policies and procedures.
- Follows all safety and sanitation policies
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
Scheduling: Hotel Housekeepers are scheduled as-needed, which typically includes Friday through Monday; staffing is based on hotel occupancy and local events and will vary from week-to-week.