Hi Lo B shift
Pontiac based manufacturing company is looking for Hi Lo Drivers. This is a weekend shift. Must be able to pass written and driving Hi Lo test!
Apply today to get you started!
Hi-lo Driver/Pin Pallet Transfer
- Weigh and pull pallets from production line.
- Locate and pull coils for upcoming jobs.
- Complete paperwork and double check pallet tickets.
- Prepare and pull pallets for upcoming jobs.
- Prepare and set up materials for next shift.
- Knowledge of production work orders.
- Use overhead crane and coil flipper to relocate coils and pallets.
- Moving material up to 30 feet in length within the plant facility.
- Alert Supervisor of employee issues or concerns.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Comply with all Aluminum Blanking Employee Conduct and Work Rules; comply with all policies contained in the Employee Handbook, specifically pertaining to safety.
- Fill out a daily Hi-Lo Checksheet