General Labor – Production – 1st Shift
MCM Staffing is hiring Production Associates!
- Load and/or unload Work In Process (WIP) material through various operations.
- Aligns parts between dies and/or position them against fixtures on machines.
- Assembles metal products, partially or completely, working at bench or on shop floor.
- Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, rivets, pins, clamps or other fasteners.
- Operates drill presses, punch presses, or riveting machines to assist in assembly operation.
- Ability to operate job specific equipment: arbor press, counter balanced manual weld gun, pneumatic glue gun.
- Sweeps floors, mops around machines, and cleans up immediate spills.
- Removes trash.
- Lifting parts up to 35lb.
- May be put in different places through out the shift.
- Team Mentality is needed to be successful in this role
- Organized Work Environment.
- Quality Inspection and record keeping