Food Service Line Cook
We are seeking a Hospital Food Line Cooks to join our team!
Kitchen skills such as measuring, slicing, basic cafeteria food preparation::Working in a hospital food service setting, this job includes preparing patient meals, assembling patient food trays, ability to read food service tickets, understand different patient dietary needs, washing dishes, trays, utensils, pots and pans. Answering hospital patients’ questions and communicating any patient needs/requests to the department using the appropriate technology- phones, pagers, radios.
- At least 18 years old.
- Experience in this position required.
- Current shot records including TB skin test and flu shot.
- Must be willing to undergo a drug screen and background check.
- Must be able to bend, twist, pull, squat, reach above to clean, be lift 45 pounds on a regular basis, walk and stand for the duration of the shift.
- Ability to use the hospital communication systems including pagers, telephones, and radios.
- Access to reliable transportation.
Apply Now for full job description!