Trayline and Plating- Must have open availability.
11:30- 8:00 PM with rotating holidays and weekends: Salads and dessert plating primarily but may be assigned to other areas of the tray line.
• Work assigned station on tray line.
• Prepare and deliver Patient food trays.
• Prepares workstation along tray line: assembles utensils, proper containers and plates.
• Breaks down and restocks all workstations. Washes assigned area of tray line. Stocks all refrigerators, check temperatures of all refrigerators. Report any problems w/equipment or refrigeration to supervisor. Prepares next meal service trays with mats and napkins.
• Delivers trays to patient floors as assigned.
• Sweep tray line area and hallway. Remove all accumulated trash to refuse area.
• Answer telephone calls and report all needs to the supervisor.
• Must be customer service oriented and meet all guidelines of patient rights and patient confidentiality.
• Other duties may be assigned as business and staffing needs change.