Food Service 1ST Shift
We are seeking Hospital Cooks to join our team!
Working in a hospital food service setting, as a cook on the line and the prep and other related areas, this job includes preparing patient meals, advance knowledge of cafeteria-style cooking methods, measuring, reading recipes, following instructions, at times assembling patient food trays, ability to read food service tickets, understand different patient dietary needs, communicating in the department using the appropriate technology- phones, pagers, radios.
- At least 18 years old.
- Experience in this position required.
- Current shot records including TB skin test and flu shot.
- Must be willing to undergo a drug screen and background check.
- Must be able to bend, twist, pull, squat, reach above to clean, be lift 45 pounds on a regular basis, walk and stand for the duration of the shift.
- Ability to use the hospital communication systems including pagers, telephones, and radios.
- Access to reliable transportation.