Floor Technician – Hospital
We are seeking a hospital Floor Tech staff to join our team!
Shift: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
As a Floor Care Tech your job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining floor sanitation in patient rooms and public areas (i.e. shampooing and extraction of carpets, scrubbing, stripping, waxing, and buffing of floors)
- Operating equipment: (i.e. wet/dry vacuums, scrubbers, , buffing machines and extraction machines).
- Disinfecting all public areas: (i.e. utilizing mop to clean floors, refilling paper products, sweeping and cleaning stairwells, damp disinfecting all areas and disinfecting handrails)
- Maintaining floor sanitation, separating biohazardous waste from regular waste.
- Utilizing standardized cleaning methods in all areas per cleaning manual and training.
Qualifications: Shot Records including TB Test and Flu Shot
Apply Now for full job description!