Fabricators work on new and exciting automotive prototypes in a variety of areas. This is a day shift position. Opportunity for hire based on business needs, performance, attendance, attitude.
Fabricator Tool List Required with Candidate Submittals
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of fabrication experience or equivalent fabricator military experience
• Minimum 1 year TIG and MIG welding experience
• Own tools required (hand & air) and rolling toolbox
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
• Good communication skills
• Must be a quality and detail oriented fabricator
• Have reliable attendance and able to work overtime/weekends
• 1 year machining experience (Manual Lathe, Bridgeport, Shear, Press brake, etc…)
• Hi-lo Experience