Detroit, MI based Non-profit is looking for an Executive Assistant. This position is currently virtual but will be required to be back in the office post pandemic.
- Experience must include complete knowledge of MS Office products.
- Knowledge of Office 365, Google Suite (including google docs), voice functionality is expected
- Experience taking documents etc. from Google and implementing them into the MS Office suite is important
- Experience with writing letters using proper business format, scheduling appointments and arranging and creating meetings for director level employees.
- Must be quick on your feet, trustworthy, articulate, well written, organized and be able to express the creative ideas you have about the programs.
- Making flyers, Powerpoint presentations, mass mailers,
- Organizing and preparing timesheets for all staff, processing invoice requests, payment authorizations, travel and conference registration and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Associates degree or minimum of 90 credit hours towards a bachelor’s in business, liberal arts, community development, education or other related field is required.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Wage ranges from $1518/hr based on experience and qualifications