Hiring Equipment Detailers!
Download the Robal app here https://bit.ly/RobalApp to apply and view all our jobs!
Detail all equipment to meet the highest standards and expectations in equipment presentation. Assist the Sarasota based Commercial Service teams in day to day activities.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist in the detailing of all equipment
- Assist in the organization of all staged equipment in warehousing locations after it has been detailed
- Work with the office staff to facilitate the organization and removal of nonessential materials from the storage loft above the office.
- Assist with inventory management
- Collaborate with the other detailers, the expediter and shop management to maintain organization in the shop yard, to include the following:
- Equipment waiting to be worked on
- Demo, loner and rental equipment returned to the shop
- Empty pallets brought out from the shop
- Miscellaneous items waiting to be disposed of, to include but not limited to, tires, pallets, metal, trash, recyclables, etc.
- When needed, assist the Repair Technicians in the daily clean up of the shop. It should be noted that while it is primarily the Technicians responsibility, there are times when support help is necessary.
- Clean shop doors / floor mats 2 X per week
- Refill shop hand towel dispensers as needed
- Wipe down shop doors / door frames to remove finger prints / smudges all doors, this should be done bi-weekly
- Clean office windows leading out into the shop, 1 X per month or as needed.
- Must have a current valid drivers license
- Must be well organized and able to create a daily/weekly plan based on overall workload
- Must have the ability to read and analyze documents and procedure manuals
- Requires strong mechanical background with good administrative skills, ability to assess situations and respond in the customers’ best interest
- Requires the ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner to all customers as well as fellow employees
- Requires the ability to multi task and handle situations responding to the needs of Team Members
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum High school
- Requires lifting, pushing, pulling, kneeling, stooping, reaching
- Requires ability to multi task and handle stressful situations and respond to the needs of co-workers
- Some duties of this job require the employee to occasionally work near moving mechanical parts
- Be exposed to outside weather conditions
- Be exposed to fumes and airborne particles and caustic or toxic chemicals
- Office and shop areas are climate controlled