Environmental Services- Vaccination Clinic
Hospital Environmental Services
Working in a hospital setting at a temporary COVID-19 vaccine station in Warren, this job requires cleaning and disinfecting patient areas, waiting areas, common areas, hospital operational rooms, and other spaces inside the facility.
Shift: 12:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- At least 18 years old.
- Experience in this position required.
- Current shot records including TB skin test and flu shot.
- Must be willing to undergo a drug screen and background check.
- Must be able to bend, twist, pull, squat, reach above to clean, be lift 45 pounds on a regular basis, walk and stand for the duration of the shift.
- Ability to use the hospital communication systems including pagers, telephones, and radios.
- Access to reliable transportation.
Apply Now for full job description!