Environmental Services – Housekeeping 1st shift
Training for first week is at 8AM – then regular shift time resumes. This will include weekends. The shift requires rotating weekends- at least 2 a month base don business needs. The training is not MON- FRI- it will include weekend shifts.
- Dusting and disinfecting all surfaces
- Replenishing all supplies
- Spot clean carpet and upholstery
- Clean up spills • Change linen and make beds
- Operate vacuum cleaning equipment
- Dust mop and damp mop floors, stairs and landings
- Disposes of hazardous and non-hazardous waste
- Assists in establishing and maintaining an environment that is safe, clean and conducive to patients, visitors
- Complete work tasks as assigned / 10 step cleaning
- Communicate by using phones, pagers, and ability to respond to overhead announcements and alerts.
- Communicate verbally to staff, directors, co-workers, patients, and emergency response team members as needed.
(First day starts at 8:00)