Environmental Services Hospital Housekeeping
Full time, part-time, flexible schedules; mornings, afternoons, and Midnights.
- Currently the client requires full covid vaccination and a flu shot.
- Dusting all surfaces
- Replenishing all supplies
- Spot clean carpet and upholstery
- Clean up spills • Change linen and make beds
- Operate vacuum cleaning equipment
- Dust mop and damp mop floors, stairs and landings
- Disposes of hazardous and non-hazardous waste
- Assists in establishing and maintaining an environment that is safe, clean and conducive to patients, visitors
- Complete work tasks as assigned / 10 step cleaning
Working in a hospital setting, this job includes cleaning and disinfecting patient rooms, discharge rooms, common areas, hospital operational rooms, and other spaces inside the hospital. Vacuuming and other procedural cleaning too.
- At least 18 years old
- Experience in this position preferred
- Current shot records including TB skin test and flu shot
- Must be willing to undergo a drug screen and background check
- Must be able to bend, twist, pull, squat, reach above to clean, walk and stand for the duration of the shift.
- Ability to use the hospital communication systems including pagers, telephones, and radios.
- Access to reliable transportation
Apply Now for full job description!