Environmental Services/Hospital Housekeeping 2nd shift
We are seeking a Hospital Housekeeper to join our team!
3:00 PM – 11:30 PM
Covid Vaccination, Flu shot, TB skin test required
Working in a hospital setting, this job includes cleaning and disinfecting patient rooms, discharge rooms, common areas, hospital operational rooms, and other spaces inside the hospital. Vacuuming and other procedural cleanings.
- At least 18 years old.
- Cleaning experience preferred.
- Current shot records including TB test and flu shot.
- Must be willing to undergo a drug screen and background check.
- Must be able to bend, twist, pull, lift 45 lbs, squat, reach above to clean, walk and stand for the duration of the shift.
- Ability to use the hospital communication systems including pagers, telephones, and radios.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Covid Vaccination, Flu Shot, TB Skin test. Drug screen and Background check required