Responsible for Mechanical/Electro-Mechanical assembly of product as dictated by verbal or written instructions, utilizing proprietary and standardized tools and light machinery. Assembly can include, but is not limited to, light solder work, assembly of mechanical components with fasteners and applications of adhesives. Attention to detail while maintaining a high level of quality and peak manufacturing efficiency required in a fast-paced work environment is needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the electro-mechanical of designated products using provided tools.
- Entry of Serialized part tracking information into custom, in-house, software.
- Minor visual inspection of parts and product as needed.
- Responsible to inform Leads and Supervisors of growing failure trends.
- Performs work, as designated, per written and verbal instructions.
- Ensure quality of work/product is maintained to standards.
- Strong ability to work with hands effectively for mechanical assembly.
- Ability to effectively communicate assembly issues to co-workers and management both verb al and written.
- Good computer skills, including the ability to adapt to and learn new programs quickly.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma/GED required.
- Must be vaccinated for Covid19.