Electrical Wiring Technician
Electronic Technicians: Supports our prototype wiring lab. Responsible for assembling, testing, and troubleshooting electrical systems for a variety of applications.
Long term position, opportunity for hire.
• Must be a U.S. citizen with ability to acquire a U.S. passport
• Ability and willingness to obtain and maintain a U.S. government secret clearance
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum three years’ experience as an electronic technician in automotive electrical or electronics fields, or
equivalent military experience.
• Minimum two years’ experience crimping and soldering.
• Must be able to read wiring prints.
• Must have own basic electronic tools.