MCM Staffing is Hiring Food Service Workers!
General Summary: Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing of all equipment used in the preparation, serving, storage, and transportation of food. Including the cleaning of floors, walls, windows, hoods, carts and all other general departmental equipment. Essential Duties: • Dis-assembles trays. Sorts refuse for recycling and composting as directed. Operates dish machine according to established standards. Monitors safety and sanitation indicators as assigned. Reports irregularities to leadership. • Washes and sanitizes larger items per established standards. Monitors safety and sanitation indicators as assigned. Reports irregularities to leadership. Cleans and sanitizes floors, walls, and stationary equipment as appropriate. • Heavy duty cleaning of surfaces and equipment using heavy duty cleaning product following safety and sanitation standards. Operates industrial cleaning equipment according to established procedures. • Collects and disposes of trash and recyclables as directed. • Interacts with others in a respectful manner.
- Maintains a clean kitchen, properly washes and sorts soiled dishes, and preps foods as needed. Keeps dish area free of clutter and organized.
- Sets up dish stations, including dishmachines and sinks.
- Maintains clean / dry floors throughout the shift.
- Properly washes, stacks, and stores china, glassware, silverware, cookware, and storage containers.
- Changes water of machines and sinks every two hours, or more often as required by business levels, and properly uses chemical dilutions set by EcoLab.
- Assists in the timely storing of food deliveries.
- Maintains trash cans throughout shift and removes full trashcans and boxes at the end of each shift.
- Maintains the dry storage area and the organization of storage shelves.
- Follows the posted daily dish cleaning duties.
- Assists in food prep and any other duties set forth or requested by the chef as needed.
Apply Today or call 248-436-8105 for more info!