Direct Care worker
Direct care worker job duties; Hospital workers will work 2-4 weekends a month on a rotating basis- schedules are made by the managers- rotating weekends off as necessary.
Experience as CNA, Medical Assistant, ETC.
- Supervise residents and document room check log throughout the night.
- Report any changes or emergencies to the nurse on duty
- Instruct and guide residents in basic living skills such as personal hygiene, proper attire, eating habits.
- may assist with laundry in light cleaning duties
- Assisting in bathing, transport, using the restroom, etc.
- Lifting, bending, and stretching
- The ability to report any emergencies
- Standing on your feet for long periods of time and staying awake during a overnight shift
- Must be able to respond to overhead alerts, use a pager, telephone, radio and all other audible and visual types of alert devices.