Direct care worker
Direct care worker job duties
- Supervise residents and document room check log throughout the night.
- Report any changes or emergencies to the nurse on duty
- Instruct and guide residents in basic living skills such as personal hygiene, proper attire, eating habits.
- may assist with laundry in light cleaning duties
- Lifting, bending, and stretching
- The ability to report any emergencies
- Standing on your feet for long periods of time and staying awake during a overnight shift