Customer Service Associate
The Customer Service Associate is responsible for interacting with customers that are in the field via telephone in a professional and courteous manner. They will also interact with product users in order to clear alerts generated by tracking equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively utilize resources, i.e. computer systems, software programs, and phone equipment.
- Consistently apply knowledge required to perform technical and procedural aspects of the position.
- Interact with customers and clients via the telephone and email.
- Provide customers and clients with assistance.
- Assist customers with troubleshooting equipment, assigning equipment, orders and returns and using tracking software.
- Ask offenders specific scripted questions and provide them with actions to take.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills, including excellent listening skills.
- Excellent PC skills required
- Must be able to type and talk simultaneously
- Technical and or previous law enforcement background a plus.
- Positive / team oriented attitude; works well with others in a team environment
- Excellent reading comprehension, problem solving skills, and ability to use good judgment to make decisions
- Willing to work weekends and holidays
- Able to work 4:00pm-12:30am.
- Able to working weekends at times.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Minimum one (1) year experience working directly with customers in a customer service and/or problem-solving capacity.