Customer Service Agent
The Customer Service Agent is responsible for interacting with customers in the Criminal Justice field via the telephone in a professional and courteous manner. This team/department will also interact with offenders on Probation/Parole in order to clear alerts generated by tracking equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interact with law enforcement officers and offenders (probationers/parolees) via the telephone and email. Provide Officers and/or Offenders with assistance. Assist officers with troubleshooting equipment, assigning equipment, orders and returns and using tracking software.
- Ask offenders scripted questions and provide offenders with actions to take.
- Effectively utilize resources, i.e. computer systems, software programs, and phone equipment.
- Consistently apply knowledge required to perform technical and procedural aspects of the position.
????To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills, including excellent listening skills.
- Excellent PC skills required.
- Must be able to type and talk simultaneously.
- Bilingual Spanish/English is preferred but not require.
- Technical and or previous law enforcement background a plus.
- Positive / team oriented attitude; works well with others in a team environment.
- Excellent reading comprehension, problem solving skills, and ability to use good judgment to make decisions.
- Willing to work weekends and holidays.
Educations and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED.
- Minimum one (1) year experience working directly with customers in a customer service and/or problem-solving capacity.
- Must be vaccinated for Covid19.
Star date: Monday, Dec. 6th.
Training schedule is tentative scheduled for Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm.
Customer Service Agent shift will be 5:30pm – 1:30am.