Corporate Recruiter / Sr Recruiter
Primary Purpose of Position:
The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for the full cycle of recruiting and strategic sourcing for various positions. This position will identify, qualify and successfully match candidates, both internal and external, to open positions within the Company. This position will also be responsible for partnering with external vendors such as job boards, LinkedIn, and other recruitment resources to increase brand awareness of the Company in desirable geographic locations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the full cycle recruitment process which includes sourcing, screening, interviewing, recommending placement of candidates both internal and external and extending offers.
- Develops strong relationships and consults with management to identify staffing needs and determine core competencies necessary for success in each role. Ensures requisitions are completed for each open position.
- Develops, communicates, and executes recruiting plans and sourcing strategies for all positions.
- Determines most effective recruitment tools, which may include advertising, employee referrals, job fairs, etc. Works with search firms or other placement agencies as needed. Designing and measuring results of recruiting strategy.
- Manages the Applicant Tracking system and ensure candidacy status is kept up-to-date. Closes out requisitions and sends notifications to applicants. Maintains applicant tracking and talent pipeline processes and communicates updates to department managers when needed.
- Extends job offers and performs all administrative tasks related to transferring an applicant to new hire status or promotion of an existing employee, as well as timely follow-up with candidates not selected.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in an employment recruiting role with working knowledge of employment laws and regulations including Equal Employment Opportunity and Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Banking industry experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient at handling difficult human relations issues with professionalism, respect and confidentiality
- Possess sound judgment and reasoning abilities
- Exhibits strong drive for results and success
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills
- Maintains courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and meet deadlines