College Success Coach
Detroit, MI Based non-profit is looking for college success coaches. This position requires you to be on site at various schools as well as working out of a home office. (eventually back into the non profit office but virtual for now)
- Facilitating the non profit’s program in the schools, with the students and providing seamless delivery of the program
- Monthly one – on – one meetings with the students along with quarterly meetings as well.
- Help create program success stories
- Event coordination within the schools such as job fairs, college fairs, career fairs etc.
- Collaborate with the nonprofit to engage volunteers to help with the program
- Create and manage you own work plans for projects that have been assigned to you
- BA in business, liberal arts community development or relates field is required
- Excellent intrapersonal skills can communication skills is required
- Flexibility and professionalism in handling diverse set of individuals and organizations
- Proficient in MS office products is expected
- Bilingual in Spanish is a huge plus
- Pay ranges from $4052K based on experience and background.