Sturgis, MI company is looking for automation technicians. This position incudes troubleshooting, diagnosing and design of new and existing automation cells. Experience includes:
- -Purchasing all components necessary for automation cells
- Programing and troubleshooting PLC controls various brands; Rockwell, Siemens, etc.
- Programing and troubleshooting Servo drive controls and motors.
- Programing and troubleshooting Vision systems (Avalon); Hardware and Software.
- Programing and troubleshooting Robots; Fanuc, Yushin, Ranger, ABB, etc.
- Programing and troubleshooting Sensors, relay logic, TTL, etc.
- Mechanical assembly and fabrication.
- Pneumatic systems; valves and controls.
- Design and build new automation cells.
- Trouble shoot existing automation cells.
- Purchase and maintain spare parts.
- Fabricate EOATs.
- Program Robots.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance.
- Maintain and repair secondary equipment; i.e.- printers, fixtures, poke-yokes, etc.
Associates Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial or experience equivalent.
2nd or 3rd shift available. Wage based on experience and ranging from $80-100K