Experience in areas such as school audits, homeowner's associations, affordable housing, construction, employee benefit plans, and non-profits is beneficial. Experience in managing audit projects and audit staff is also highly valued for this position. Seeking someone who wants to participate in our firm's positive culture and is passionate about helping our audit practice grow.
- Accountable for the development and coordination of auditing activities.
- Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and program.
- Review of accounting procedures.
- Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
- Supervise or conduct independent audits of bank records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments, and branches for management.
- Supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the client's internal controls over financial reporting.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors.
- Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
- Advise top management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors on audit, and internal control matters.
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Positive attitude and team-player
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
- GAAP: 3 years (Preferred)
- CPA (Preferred)